The Heart of Europe will boast many unique features, yet to be seen anywhere else in the world.
- Dubai’s first exclusive vacation resort with some of the world’s most sought after holiday homes.
- The resort will be home to the world’s first climate controlled streets (rainy streets and a snow plaza).
- The Heart of Europe will feature Dubai’s first 5* family hotel, one 6* star hotel, two 7* star hotels and ten 5* hotels – the only island resort in the world that offers such varied facilities.
- The UAE’s first party hotel, couple’s hotel and pet hotel.
- The Empress Elizabeth Wedding Hotel.
- 51 European countries represented across a plethora of authentic cafes and restaurants (including floating restaurants, bars and a member’s only floating yacht club).
- Exciting nightlife 24/7 to suit all ages and interests.
- A unique European shopping experience.
- Home to The Floating Seahorse, the world’s first underwater villa with a view to the world’s largest aquarium – The Arabian Gulf.
- The resort features over 100,000 natural corals and its own dedicated coral nursery.
- First class diving and snorkelling facilities.
- An underwater heritage museum.
- A permanent circus run by a renowned Swiss brand.
- A calendar of all-year-round events and celebrations including a circus festival, crayfish parties, Oktoberfest and much more.
- A daily night show “spectacular” for all ages (fireworks, light shows, pyrotechnics, 3D mapping etc)
- Majestic beachfront seven bedroom Sweden Villas furnished by Bentley Home with their own private snow/sauna room and private beach (the only private beach villas in the world where you actually own the beach),
- An Olympic pool with glass sides designed for watching synchronised swimming and swim related training and competitions.
- Ancient Mediterranean trees which range from 100 to 1,500 years old (imported from Andalucía in southern Spain).